Thursday, September 22, 2016
Skinny Pumpkin Spice "Latte"
I love Fall. If you know me personally, you are probably rolling your eyes at this point. I wear my flannel like a mantle. I can be found in leggings about 99% of the time. The other 1% is when they are dirty (like today). Fall brings with it all the pretty leaves. The humidity magically disappears. Even rainy days are perfect.
Fall also brings with it the Pumpkin Spice Latte. The most delicious coffee shop treat EVER!!Can I get an amen? Oh. Wait. Those things can pack a serious punch in the calorie department. And in the wallet. A tall (12 oz) Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte made as skinny as possible still packs 200 calories and 38g of sugar!!
I have a solution though...The Skinny Pumpkin Spice "Latte".
Y'all this coffee drink is so good for you but your tongue will never know because it is DELICIOUS!!! Here how to make your own Skinny Pumpkin Spice "Latte."
Start with brewing your coffee (I LOVE Cafe Bustelo). Drip or Keurig. Doesn't matter. Next, in a small saucepan, combine:
3/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
2 tbsp Stevia
Heat until just ready to boil stirring constantly. You can also put it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds but it doesn't mix up as well.
Next, add brewed coffee, almond milk mixture, 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon to your blender and blend on high for 30 seconds to make it good and frothy. You can also just stir it up but it doesn't get as frothy that way.
This recipe only packs around 36 calories but taste sooooo good. Click here to get a very cute, free, printable recipe card.
Make, share, enjoy.
Let me know what you think!!!