- He created the seeds that were planted.
- He caused the seeds to grow into the food to be harvested.
- He blessed people to harvest it all.
- He provided me with the job to afford to buy it.
- He has blessed me with the health and the mind to do the job he provided!!!
I could go on and on but I think you get the jist. He is our provider and our sustainer and He loves us. He provided me with a healthy meal that I thoroughly enjoyed and it just made me feel loved on. He just loves us so much!!! He really is interested in every little detail of our lives...even our salad dressing...and He wants to be involved if we will just let him. Take a pause and look at all the little ways our sweet Father provides for us everyday. A very "Wise" woman said recently that God wants to love on us and today...well I just felt loved on and wanted to share. I really hope that if you are reading this, you see God's blessings in the little things and stop and thank Him for them because he does loves us so!!!